Band of Angels’ instrument program is designed to help students in financial need obtain instruments for use in school music programs. Band of Angels works with school administrators, and music directors to help identify students in need of a musical instrument.
The form below helps provide information needed to establish financial need. We will contact your school music director and administrators to verify that the information provided below is accurate. While these questions help us determine need, we reserve the right to approve or decline any application based on other circumstances.
Please accompany your application with a short background description and story (100 words or more) why you need an instrument. Fox 4 may use these stories to update viewers on who is receiving instruments from the program. These updates will hopefully spur others to continue to donate instruments and funds thus helping more students. By accepting an instrument from Band of Angels, you are granting permission to use your story if needed in a newscast on Fox 4 TV.
The following guidelines apply to this program:
• Band of Angels retains ownership of the instruments while they are being used. These instruments are loaned to the student free of charge for as long as they continue to play.
• If a student decides to discontinue, the instrument must be returned to any Meyer Music location or by contacting the school music director to arrange pick it up at the school if possible. For our location information, please visit our contact page.
• Recipients of donated instruments will be responsible to pay for any repairs or adjustments needed.
• Due to the limited number of instruments donated, there is no guarantee that an instrument will be available.
You may download a version of this form and send us the application by any of the following methods:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mail To: Attn: Band of Angels, 11890 West 135th St. Overland Park KS 66221
• Fax: 913-491-6691
Please feel free to contact us with further questions via our contact page.
Board of Directors – Band of Angels
A 501c3 Not For Profit Organization